HMSK and its affiliates (the “HMSK,” “we,” “us” or “our”) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to our website (“you”). Please read the following statement, which sets out the principles governing HMSK’s use of personal information that we may obtain about you, to understand how your information will be treated (the “Privacy Statement”). When you visit our website, HMSK comes into possession of certain information about you (your “personal information”) and collects, uses and is responsible for it. When we do this, we are the “controller” of this information for the purposes of the E.U. General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) and other applicable data protection laws.
If you have any comments or questions in connection with the Privacy Statement, please contact us at info@HMSK.com.my.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USAGE
HMSK may launch a mailing list in order to provide subscribers with relevant information via newsletter. In order to sign up for our newsletter, HMSK may require users to submit information including a valid email address and demographic information such as location and interests.
We may use the information we collect, including personal information:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you have requested;
- For internal business purposes, such as to improve our services;
- To comply with regulatory and legal obligations; and
We will disclose your personal information to a third party only if we have previously notified you and in accordance with that notification, except as follows:
- To any law enforcement agency requesting it in connection with an inquiry regarding the commission of any offence, once we are reasonably satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request;
- To comply with applicable laws and lawful government or regulatory requests;
- To operate our systems properly; or
- To protect our users and HMSK.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), under the GDPR you have a number of important rights. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information;
- Access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address;
- Require the correction of any mistake in the personal information that we hold about you;
- Require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
- Receive the personal information concerning you that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to a third party in certain situations;
- Object at any time to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing;
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means that produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information; and
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, guidance is available from applicable data protection authorities. For more information about how to exercise those rights, email us at email@example.com.
We endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. Please note that email is not a secure medium and should not be used to send confidential or sensitive information. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or otherwise transfer certain of our assets. In such transactions, user information, including personal information, is generally one of the transferred business assets and, by providing your personal information to us, you agree that your data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.
We do not intend to process your personal information for any reason other than stated within this Privacy Statement.
The Privacy Statement only covers the HMSK website. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or content of any linked websites. We recommend that you check the privacy and security policies of each website you visit.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
We may occasionally modify this Privacy Statement. When this happens, we will publish details on this web page. We will not, however, significantly change how we use information you have already given to us without your prior agreement.
Google Analytics is Google’s free web analytics tool that helps us to understand how our visitors engage with our website. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and, much like examining footprints in sand, it reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Analytics uses its own set of Cookies to track visitor interactions. These Cookies are used to store information, such as what time the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve their website and how people find it. A different set of cookies is used for each website, and visitors are not tracked across multiple sites. Analytics customers are obliged to notify users of their use of analytics software. To disable this type of Cookie, some browsers will indicate when a Cookie is being sent and allow you to decline Cookies on a case-by-case basis. In addition to declining Cookies, you can also install the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on in your browser, which prevents Google Analytics from collecting information about your website visits. You can opt out by clicking here.
EU legislation requires website owners and operators to ask for permission before using certain kinds of Cookies.